Here are some new titles we’ve recently added to our rotating McNaughton Leisure Reading Collection:
- Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo
- Away: a novel by Amy Bloom
- Blaze: a novel by Richard Bachman; foreword by Stephen King (Wow, how’d Bachman hook that up?*)
- Body Surfing: a novel by Anita Shreve
- Run by Ann Patchett
These and other leisure titles are on display at the front of the Main Stacks and study area on the library’s second floor. Happy reading!
* If you don’t get this joke, find a Stephen King fan to explain it to you.**
** To the commenter whose comment I ended up deleting***: I know that. Hence the joke!
*** Also, if you call people names in the comments – especially your humble blogkeeper – you get deleted. Play nicely!