Some of the information in this post may be out of date. For information on the new study room reservation system, click here. Please speak to a librarian for more up to date information.
As you know (and have probably experienced firsthand), we at the library have been attempting to revise our guidelines for study room use. Some of the changes we’ve implemented have been successful, others less so. This summer, we’re going to look back on what we’ve learned and entirely revamp the process (yes, again) for Fall 2009. We have some ideas, but we’re very interested in getting feedback from the student community. Let us know what you think and we’ll try to factor your ideas into this new equation. Changes we’re considering include:
* Online self-booking complete with confirmation number.
* Reserve rooms for up to 3 hours at a time.
* Reserve rooms up to 5 days in advance.
* No minimum number of people required.
* All rooms kept unlocked at all times.
* Squatters may use any rooms between reservations.
* No IDs required at the Circulation Desk.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please see a staff member, email us at email@example.com, or call us at extension 6125.