It’s finally spring! The warm weather may make us want to push aside homework and go hang out outside, but it’s important to finish the semester off strong. Here are some tips for dealing with spring fever:
- Make a timeline of when your big tests, papers, and projects are due and plan when to start working on or studying for each. This will help you stay focused on the work you have coming up, keep you from getting overwhelmed, and make sure your work is done on time.
- Talk to a librarian or make an appointment at ACE to get help starting your final projects early.
- If it’s nice out and you’re craving some sun, bring your work outside!
- Team up with a friend and keep each other accountable. Work together, or send each other texts to make sure you’re both on task.
- Schedule time to work when you’re most productive (after a shower, first thing in the morning, or right after class) and where you’re most productive (alone in your room, in the Silent Zone, with your group members in a study room, etc).
As always, feel free to ask the library if you have any questions about resources or research!