Happy start of the semester, everyone! We’re here for all of your questions, whether they’re library related or not. You can visit in-person, send us a text, or IM us from the library homepage whenever the library is open (check out our hours here). If you’re looking for information on accessing library resources, check out our new Research Help page.
Here are some other Bryant resources you might want to check out to get off to a great start this semester:
- ACE, or The Academic Center for Excellence, can help you with your homework or review before a test.
- Counseling Services is a great resource if you’re having a hard time settling in.
- The Writing Center can help you learn to write, edit, and cite your papers.
- Dining Services has a website with the hours for the dining options on campus, as well as the Salmo menu (at the bottom of the page)!
- The Bryant Bulldogs site has The Wellness Center hours and the schedule for group exercise classes this fall.
Let us know if you have any other questions, or just drop by and say hello!