All your hard work has finally paid off, and you’re almost officially Bryant alumni now! Make sure you drop in and see the library one more time before you leave campus.
We’ve got some photos from past commencement ceremonies in our Digital Commons you can look to get ready for the ceremony—check out these pictures from 1945 and 1968:
Photo of Thomas J. Watson Delivering the 1945 Commencement Address
Commencement 1968, Graduates and Guests
Everyone at the library wishes you good luck in your future endeavors, and we hope you come back to visit us!
Happy almost summer!
The library wants to make your life a little bit easier, so we’ve got a few things going on this week. We’ll opening earlier and staying open later for finals, and you can check here for a complete list of our hours. The snack cart will be making some afternoon appearances this week, so keep an eye out for it! We also have coloring pages out if you need to take a break from studying and just color for awhile.
Let us know if you need any research help (or moral support). Have a great vacation, Bryant!
We’re looking for your feedback! Fill out the library survey here and you can enter to win a $25 Amazon giftcard.
It’s finally spring! The warm weather may make us want to push aside homework and go hang out outside, but it’s important to finish the semester off strong. Here are some tips for dealing with spring fever:
- Make a timeline of when your big tests, papers, and projects are due and plan when to start working on or studying for each. This will help you stay focused on the work you have coming up, keep you from getting overwhelmed, and make sure your work is done on time.
- Talk to a librarian or make an appointment at ACE to get help starting your final projects early.
- If it’s nice out and you’re craving some sun, bring your work outside!
- Team up with a friend and keep each other accountable. Work together, or send each other texts to make sure you’re both on task.
- Schedule time to work when you’re most productive (after a shower, first thing in the morning, or right after class) and where you’re most productive (alone in your room, in the Silent Zone, with your group members in a study room, etc).
As always, feel free to ask the library if you have any questions about resources or research!
Registration has begun, and the library’s open early so you can sign up for classes! Here are the days we’re opening early (or you can check out a full list of our hours here):
Hi everyone! With the end of the semester getting closer, the library just wanted to quickly remind you that you can reserve study rooms* AND Bloomberg Terminals ahead of time! There are links on our homepage that will show you the availability for both types of space, and let you reserve a room/terminal:
*Study room reminders: Study rooms can only be booked for groups of 3 or more people. Each person can only book a study room for up to three hours at a time, and for no more than 6 hours per week.
There’s still some time left in African American History Month to get some reading done! Check out some of the biographies and autobiographies we have in our collection. Click the links for more information, or to place a hold on these books: